Fault code: 204. Cause: wrong calculation. Solution: operate again as per the user manual.
1. Fault code: 204. Cause: wrong calculation. Solution: operate again as per the user manual
2. Fault code: 220 Cause: low battery. Solution: replace batteries or recharge.
3. Fault code: 255 Cause: weak received reflected light or long measurement time. Solution: improve the reflecting surface (By using reflector, white paper, etc.)
4.Fault code: 256 Cause: received signal is too strong. Solution: improve the reflecting surface (By using reflector or white paper. Do not perform measurement by aiming at strong light)
5. Fault code: 261 Cause: over range. Solution: perform measurement as per the specified range.
6. Fault code: 500 Cause: hardware failure. Solution: contact with the supplier if same problem occurs after the product is turned on/off multiple times.
The common cause is that the hall component is damaged, it is recommended to send the product to manufacturer for maintenance.
If the measured voltage is 100V, the actual displayed value will be between 98.8V and 101.2V.
Let low-frequency signal pass and stop high-frequency signal from passing. The cut-off frequency point of low pass filter is 1KHz, while VFC is more suitable for measurement of variable frequency. (Note: 40Hz~400Hz). Application case: The detection of inverter and motor drive.
It can measure AC voltage and AC current that are interfered by variable frequency.
FE refers to magnetic-conductive materials such as iron, steel.
NFE refers to materials that are not magnetic-conductive, including aluminum, copper (except for iron and steel), and others.
The measured object must be metal and the coating is nonconductive. If the measured object is non-metallic and the coating is conductive, please purchase NFE product.
Open the software after the logger is connected with computer, click “Successful connection”, click “Set dialogue box” to pop up “Device setting box”, click “Synchronize time” to pop up “Successful time setting”. This setting only need to be done for once.
This phenomenon is normal. OL will be displayed when the insulation resistance of measured object exceeds the specified range of the tester.
For example, the maximum measured resistance for different ranges of voltage is:
20GΩ for 500V
40GΩ for 1000V
100GΩ for 2500V
1000GΩ for 5000V